Lakky Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic will provide face-to-face consultations to clients when there is a ‘compelling clinical need’ that outweighs the risk of infection (as per guidelines from Chartered Society of Physiotherapy).
Mandatory Steps to follow when attending the Clinic:
- MANDATORY VIDEO CONSULTATION for triage before a face-to-face appointment.
- Email us signed Clinical and Covid-19 CONSENT FORMS prior to your appointment.
- meet you outside the front entrance, offer you hand sanitizer, mask, and gloves FREE OF COST
- Please TEXT TO INFORM US OF YOUR ARRIVAL and wait in your car
- Please DO NOT bring visitors or children and only minimal belongings.
- Please wait OUTSIDE FRONT ENTRANCE and DON’T USE WAITING AREA.
- Your Physiotherapist will wear appropriate PPE like FACE MASK, FACE VISOR, GLOVES & APRON.
- Your Physiotherapist will:
- call you and request you to come and wait outside the front entrance
- check your temperature and Oxygen saturation
- let you in at the front entrance, open all the doors to escort you to the treatment room
- guide you to put your clothes and belongings in the DESIGNATED AREA
- request you to ONLY SIT ON TREATMENT COUCH.
- Please DO NOT touch any handles or surfaces on the premises.
- Your Physiotherapist will wash and sanitize hands before and after treatment.
- The physiotherapist will also wipe down the door handle, couch, and all other equipment that has been used with antibacterial wipes straight after use.
We aim to continue working within ‘new normal’ to provide you with the same support as we always do!
Please call us on 07841912520 or send us a request via our BOOK AN APPOINTMENT.